Here at The Un-Chef, we try to introduce you to a new and different cookbook each month. Even though this IS the home of Cooking without Recipes, we understand that until you get the hang of it, you will still need recipes to base your culinary creations on.
Now that Valentines Day is past, last months selection Valentine’s Day Recipes will probably go to the back of the shelf for a while.;-)
This month, we are reviewing a recipe book that is a little more ambitious, that entices you to Unlock your Secret Gourmet!
Unlock your Secret Gourmet is a world-class collection of fine recipes.. Here are just a few of the masterpieces in food you will find inside:
- Breast Of Pheasant With Grapes And Pine Nuts
- California Goat Cheese Crepes With Sweet Onion Sauce
- Charbroiled Swordfish With Citrus Salsa
- Dessert Tostada With Fresh Fruit, Cajeta, And Hot Fudge
- Eggplant Manicotti
- Escargots Bourguignonne
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine And Pistachios
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwiches With Roasted Peppers
- Grilled Yellow Fin Grouper With Butter Pecan Sauce
- Linguine Con Verdure
- Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
- Red Snapper In Brodetto With Polenta
- Slow-Smoked Beef Tenderloin With White Truffle Aioli
- Tournedos Of Lotte With Lobster And Lobster Butter
- Pan-Roasted Rabbit With Fresh Herbs
And Literally 100’s More!
Each of the 220 recipes can be copied and printed individually as you need them, or you can print the entire book as you wish.
Here’s what a couple of reviewers had to say about Unlock your Secret Gourmet:
This is indeed a gourmet recipe cookbook. Recipes with sophisticated-sounding French titles, for example, are definitely here. Despite this, though, the ingredients look accessible – not really hard to find, so easy for home cooking.
Yum, yum, recipes! I have missed getting recipe e-books here, and this collection doesn’t disappoint. I can’t even begin to count just how many food items are in this collection, but looking through the whole bunch is a pretty tasty experience. The recipes are diverse and the instructions seem easy enough to follow.
All in all, this is a pretty simple collection, but the amount of recipes listed here will certainly blow you away.
If you would like to know a little more about the book, you can follow any of the book title links. However, be sure not to buy on the book site since we have arranged a special deal for our members and you can add Unlock Your Secret Gourmet to your library for a fraction of the price paid on the actual site.
Cookbook of the Month Reader Special Deal
Instead of paying the customary $14.97, you can use the following link and pay only $6.95 a savings of over 50%: BUY NOW for JUST $6.95